Calling Creative Writers
- Do you feel stuck in a rut? Would you like to explore your creative resources with a professional writing consultant?
- Do you find day-to-day living has prevented you from taking that first step towards the writing life you dream of? Would you like a professional writer to teach you technique and give you the skills to start?
- Do you feel you’ve run out of steam and your creative project is about to fail? Would you like an experienced writer to help you find strategies to overcome the block?
Lonely Furrow Company can motivate, inspire and encourage you.
You can also learn how to:
- Manage your time
- ‘De-clutter’ your physical, mental and emotional environment
- Deal with rejection and bad reviews
- Maintain creativity through fitness and nutrition
- Maintain energy and motivation
- Maintain a work/life balance
- Work through a block
- Get started!
Is there a book in you?
You may feel that the time has finally come to write that novel.
Or you may feel the world is ready for a non-fiction book written by you as an expert on your specialist subject!
And do you need help to prepare a winning proposal to increase your book’s chances of publication?
Lonely Furrow Company can help you to:
- Sharpen your ideas
- Identify markets, target audiences, agents and publishers
- Complete your book within a specific time frame
- Avoid libel, breaches of confidentiality etc
- Understand the publication process
- Start your next book!
“Writing a book can be a hard slog. But I can help. I have more than twenty years’ experience of writing for publication. I understand the pitfalls, both internal and external, and I know that, without encouragement, enthusiasm can wane. I can help you to complete your project.”
Elizabeth Gates / Lonely Furrow Company
How Lonely Furrow Company delivers!
- 1:1 Coaching & Mentoring
- On-line Critiques & Assessments
- On-line Programmes and courses
- Visit Lonely Furrow Company’s specialised Creative Writing and Publication Blog: http://authorgym.wordpress.com
- Send for a FREE guide, ‘Seven Ways to use your writing coach!’