Therapeutic Creative Writing and Story Sessions for Well-being
Are you living through distressing times?
Perhaps you have suddenly become a carer?
Or are going through a divorce?
Or have suddenly been given a serious diagnosis?
Lonely Furrow Company can help
With Lonely Furrow Company, you can clarify these feelings, fears and apprehensions, learn to communicate better, plan actions and achieve the best possible future for you and those you love.
“I don’t feel ready or able to move on!”
With Lonely Furrow Company, you’ll find you can.
How Lonely Furrow Company delivers!
- 1:1 Coaching & Mentoring (face-to-face; telephone; on-line)
- On-line courses using therapeutic creative writing interventions such as journalling, free-writing, creative writing and metaphor and memoir work.
- Well-being Workshops – using story, creative writing and discussion – for those who want to share their experiences, and learn from those of others.
- Visit Lonely Furrow Company’s specialised Story and Creative Writing Blog: http://lightforshadows.wordpress.com
- Send for a FREE guide, ‘Almost everything you ever needed to know about keeping a journal’